When I started this project two years ago I had no idea where this simple web site called Married To A Sex Addict would go or what it would become. We have grown from just a handful of visitors each month to over five thousand unique visitors every month and I am finally realizing my dream of creating a safe haven for women who are struggling with the pain of discovery of their partner’s Sexual Addiction.
But with growth comes growing pains. This site has become bloated, overloaded and difficult to navigate. It’s time to clean house and do some redecorating.
As I have always said, this site is for you. So, I’ve got my sleeves rolled up, my work clothes on and I am ready to reorganize. Now is your chance to raise your voice and tell me what you need.
- What do you need that will help you through your journey?
- What types of information do you need?
- What types of resources do you need?
- Do you need information on current scientific research?
- Do you need information on the psychological aspects of Sexual Addiction?
- Would you attend regularly scheduled online group meetings led by me?
- If so, should the meetings be limited to a certain number of participants?
- How many?
- Would you be willing to pay for these meetings?
- What would be a fair price?
- Would you like a totally private, member only, place to chat and comment?
- Would you like a secure place to share personal information and find someone in your area to be friends with?
- What about a professional type Forum?
- Would you use a Live Chat program?
- Would you like seminars or pod casts?
- Do you need the expertise of famous authorities or counselors via audio interviews?
- Do you need better search capabilities in order to find certain topics or information that is in the web site?
- What would you like to sort the searches for?
- What is your favorite part of this web site?
- What do you think could be eliminated?
- What is your favorite color?
This is just a brainstorming list that I came up with, I’m sure you can think of many more. Just send your ideas in the comment section below and I’ll throw them all in a pot, stir them up and see what comes out.
It’s all in the planning stages now, so keep those suggestions coming.